Awesome Hardwood Deck Ideas
With summer fast approaching, this is the ideal time to work on your new project for hardwood decking in Toronto.A new deck will completely transform your outdoor space, both aesthetically and functionally. Regardless of yourpreferred lumber material, it is important to work with a reputable wood decking supplier in Toronto so you can have confidence in the product.
Of all materials used for Toronto hardwood decking, genuine mahogany remains a top choice for many reasons. For example, mahogany is sophisticated, it resists warping and shrinkage while retaining shape, and it accepts stains and seals exceptionally well.
Impressive Ideas for Hardwood Decking in Toronto
Remember, when it comes to ideas for hardwood decking in Toronto, there are no limitations. With this type of project, you can be as creative as you want and still never run out of ideas.
- Sheltered Deck – A hardwood deck designed with a slotted shelter is not only beautiful but also a great way to provide shade to an otherwise sunny area. With this deck design, you feel as if you are outdoors in an open space yet are protected from the elements to a certain degree.
- Terraced Deck – For a sloping backyard, a terraced deck is perfect. Based on the degree of sloping, your contractor can build different levels, each with unique dimensions. Obviously, this utilizes wasted space, but it also creates an inviting area with a view.
- Intimate Deck – Just because your backyard is small does not mean you cannot havea hardwood deck. In fact, by connecting an intimate deck to the home, it will serve as an extension, giving you more space for gatherings with family and friends.
- Entry Deck – For some reason, many people think that a deck is only for a backyard area.However, entry decks have become a hot trend. For a grand entrance, you can have a hardwood deck constructed of quality stained mahogany, complete with raised steps and built-in planters.
- Entertainment Deck – If you spend a lot of time entertaining outdoors, a hardwood deck consisting of an open floor and built-in seating will make every event better.